The Big Yellow Nasty

The Big Yellow Nasty is an antique Coleman cooler that still chills despite decades of travel and abuse. In the spirit of the Nasty, Big Yellow Nasty Wire Services is dedicated to providing a small selection of pop-news that is slightly fresh and more-or-less fit for human consumption.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Save Carnivale

One of the downsides of adult ADHD* is that if you sit me in front of an Internet machine long enough, I'll start wandering around the Web until I can snap myself back onto task.

But sometimes that wandering can have good results.

Today, for example, I stumbled upon a well-organized effort to save HBO's Carnivale. I now have a cool link to it at the bottom of this page. If you're too lazy to scroll all the way to the bottom, you can also use the llnk here.

At this point, all we can do is buy the DVDs and make all our friends watch the show. Keep the buzz going. Hey, it worked for Family Guy.

*Not professionally diagnosed.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Timmo!!! Hey foo, i got a blogger, and I'll try watching Carnivale, but if it stinks then I won't lol. Ok, well, cool site, but xanga is better still, and I haven't found out how to do the stupid sound weblog entries yet. AIght foo, c u later!

    *~(_)~*ellie a.(your sis)*~(_)~*

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger leveer said…

    Dang, foo. You been pimpin' this blog on your profile an awful lot for woefully scarce content. Take the ball and run with it! Be the ball! You da man! WOOSH!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home