The Big Yellow Nasty

The Big Yellow Nasty is an antique Coleman cooler that still chills despite decades of travel and abuse. In the spirit of the Nasty, Big Yellow Nasty Wire Services is dedicated to providing a small selection of pop-news that is slightly fresh and more-or-less fit for human consumption.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Uplifting news from the restroom floor

Aah, the newspaper on the restroom floor at work. The perfect read for the one time a day where my attention span functions properly.

And here's what I found today.

It's an uplifting look at how "Generation Why" is changing office culture, from beer shirts to iPods at work. Print it out and head to the can to enjoy it as much as I did. But leave your iPod at your desk.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have to say, I just got an iPod Shuffle and sometimes I wear it to the bathroom! AAH!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home